Thursday, January 9, 2020

Life Updates 4- Family Outing!


Hey everyone. Hope you enjoy this blog entry. ^_^

In case you haven't noticed, I'm the typical introvert who doesn't get out much, but when I do it's a huge deal. It's such a huge deal that I feel the need to post about it. I believe this outing occurred on the 23erd of November, which is a Saturday. (My apologies for being a bit behind. Trying my best to catch up. Can't succeed as a blogger otherwise. 😅)

After a short-lived discussion, my family and I decided we were gonna grab a bite to eat at Chilies. (If you're out of the loop it's a bar & grill chain. That offers burgers, tacos and whatnot.) I, of course, ordered a mushroom swiss burger. Hence the magnificent beast above, or below if you prefer. It truly is a sight to see. It is an even more magnificent thing to taste. 😛


What are you waiting for? Order one, I know you want it. Jokes aside, we hit up Walmart afterwards. I drooled over things I couldn't afford, while everyone else grocery shopped like responsible adults. What can I say? I'm the young, fun one, who needs to become rich somehow.


My outfit of the day was nothing special. Just something I threw together last minute. 


(Please excuse the horrible quality. I don't have a regular camera yet. )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Have an ultra skinny wallet? Fatten it up in a week or so with Swagbucks.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Get paid for sharing your opinions at Survey Savvy, today.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Earn cash back at stores you love with Rakuten.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

1 comment: