Wednesday, January 22, 2020

December 2019 Favorites!


Hey everyone. Hope you enjoy this blog entry. ^_^

Today I'm gonna discuss December favorites. (Another well overdue post. Sue me. Between writer's block, and real-life obstacles it's been tough to get much of anything done. One of those things being a dead laptop. Now I have to hold off on getting a camera and buy one of those instead. Talk about frustrating.) In the future, I'm gonna post these at the start of each month. To avoid repeats I'll pick a second or third fave if it's necessary.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 1. Favorite Bag- Burgundy Purse

Me and this purse go way back. I've had it in my possession for 4, 5 years now. That's a long time for an accessory. Its timeless design makes for a great everyday bag. 

2. Favorite Footwear- Burgundy Boots

These boots were an indirect gift from Grandma Marcia. A lovely lady, who is sadly no longer among the living. I will treasure these always. By indirect gift I mean they were something I bought with money she gave me. They were purchased at Kmart, which is sadly gone too. 

3. Favorite Top- Green Sweater

Me and this sweater have no great history, but that's ok. I bought it in December, with Christmas in mind. So far it has served me well. Being a basic and all. 

4. Favorite Bottom- Leather Skirt

Maybe I'm biased (cause I just got it) or it's just that lovely. I find you gotta be picky when it comes to leather bottoms. More often than not, they're pretty indecent. 

5. Favorite Game- Dark Souls

Over the past couple of months, I got surprisingly good at this game. I can now block, lock-on and attack enemies easily. They usually go down after one, or two hits at most. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Have an ultra skinny wallet? Fatten it up in a week or so with Swagbucks.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Get paid for sharing your opinions at Survey Savvy, today.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Earn cash back at stores you love with Rakuten.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

2 comments:

  1. I used to have a leather skirt similar to that. I let someone borrow it and never got it back.

    ReplyDelete