Thursday, August 22, 2019

Life Updates: Two- Almost 30, Can I Stop Aging Now?


Hey everyone. Hope you enjoy this blog entry. ^_^

Do you ever wish you could turn back the hands of time? Or at least stop yourself from aging? That way you would have all the time in the world. What a fabulous dream that would be. I feel like my life has been slipping through my fingers. I have yet to do too much of anything. Which is pretty sad. It's time for a change. I can't just let this mysterious thing called life pass me by. So I compiled a goal list. A rather hefty one at that. I implore you to do the same if you haven't already. Nothing worse than having an unfulfilling life.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


1. Visit New York City.

I always adored this city. It's the fashion capital of the United States. Home to many eateries and lovely architecture. Can't say for sure what I'll set out to do. There are just so many options.



2. Visit London England.

This is probably the first foreign country I'll ever visit. Well, they do speak my language. I like the idea of easing into foreign travel. I am a bit nervous about it.


3. Visit Paris France.

Who knows maybe I'll meet the love of my life here. Paris really is that magical. XD


4. Visit Tokyo Japan. 

When I first get there it's gonna seem so surreal. Just so used to seeing it animated.


5. Visit Venice Italy.

I love how breathtaking this city is and yet all I can think about is trying the pizza.


6. Go On A Cruise. 

Ideally, I would like my cruise to be in the US. Those waters are the safest.


7. Get A Degree In Concept Art.

I'm interested in working with games and art. 


8. Finish Venomous Felines. 

Venomous Felines is a manga I've been working on. It's about vampire cats. 



9. Complete The Pokemonathon.

The Pokemonathon is an elite art challenge for drawing all those cute beasts called Pokemon. I can't say I'll draw them all for sure. New Pokemon keep coming out every couple of years. I'll try my best though. At the very least I want to finish drawing all the first generation Pokemon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Have an ultra skinny wallet? Fatten it up in a week or so with Swagbucks.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Get paid for sharing your opinions at Survey Savvy, today.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Earn cash back at stores you love with Rakuten.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment