Saturday, August 3, 2019

Life Updates: One- Why "Stylish Gamer Kitty" exists?


Hey everyone. Hope you enjoy this blog entry. ^_^

Lucky here thinks I'm crazy no doubt. I mean I scraped a year-old blog, that nearly had 100 followers. That's no easy feat. I honestly feel I can do better though. As much as I loved Victorious-Kitten Styles, it was too generic. To top it off I felt boxed in. I couldn't talk about another one of my great loves, gaming. Now that I have that freedom, I feel liberated.

In the coming months, I'm gonna be working on various projects that tie into the blog. Some of these things include mangas, and games. As well as blog mascots. Yes, I'm sort of a jack of all trades. Fear not for a dabbler my content is quite good. Perhaps one day I'll pick a thing, and focus most of my energy on that. If that happens, I'm sure I'll take the world by storm. I am very talented, after all. For now, I'm quite content with testing the waters.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Have an ultra skinny wallet? Fatten it up in a week or so with Swagbucks.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Get paid for sharing your opinions at Survey Savvy, today.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Earn cash back at stores you love with Rakuten.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

1 comment: