Sunday, May 9, 2021

Life Updates 6- Another Day On The Hamster Wheel!

 

Hey everyone. Hope you enjoy this blog entry. ^_^

First, and foremost I would like to apologize for the lack of content. Apart from being in a general slump, I didn't have a computer for the longest time. Now that I do no more excuses...

As you probably guessed it I'm unbelievably poor. This means everything in life is much more difficult. What's a simple trip to the grocery store, is an all-day affair for me. All because I don't own a car. 

In order to get a car, I would need to get a decent job. In order to get a decent job, I would need to get a car. What a conundrum. The only way out is to save pennies for a very long time.

(If you like my blog please consider following it. Your support is very much appreciated.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Have an ultra skinny wallet? Fatten it up in a week or so with Swagbucks.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Get paid for sharing your opinions at Survey Savvy, today.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Earn cash back at stores you love with Rakuten.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment